disclaimer - event sink

• Hi forum,

i have folloing problem: every outgoing mail should get a disclaimer message using smtp event sink.

a special config is needed, because there is a problem with MAPI Clients.
    for this config i need two virtual servers - one is forwarding to the second and on this server i register the smtp event sink.

i use this configuration

virtual SMTP-Server 1
    This Server transmit messages to virtual server 2. outgoing messages are sent to 127.0.0.1 Port 26

virtual SMTP-Server 2
    For this server is the script registered. listen on port 26. takes connections from VSMTP1 and forwards messages to the internet. using smarthost or dns

SMTP-Connector
    takes care that virtual server 1 is used first

additional problem is that i have no registered internet domain as test environment
    and i have no ISP smarthost.

In the properties of the virtual server i cannot resolve the FQDN, also if i use internal mail.domain.local name - smarthost is not set.

In the eventvwr i have 7004 and 7010 events(504 need to authenticate first), and there is no outgoing mail received.
    i gave already exchange domain servers the "send as" right like recommended for 7004 and 7010 errors and i installed bulletin update like recommended in the knowledgebase .

i use 2003 with SP 2 i think,
    how do i say to the event sink server that he should use dns for forwarding?
    how do i make outgoing mail transport?

hope someone has the right information - thanks